Interior doors made of wood are smooth, carved, and glazed. The configuration can be rectangular, oval, and arched. Regardless of the purpose, it would help if you chose wooden doors, taking into account the following criteria:
- Products from trusted manufacturers are a guarantee of durability and reliability. Well-known companies value their reputation; they offer not only beautiful but also reliable products. The products have certificates that confirm safety, resistance to fire, environmental friendliness, and quality of processing.
- For manufacturing, well-dried first-grade lumber is used. The surface must be smooth, without roughness and unevenness, because even at the production stage, each layer of varnish and tinting is carefully sanded.
- External finishing. A high-quality canvas is a solid timber without additional coating. If there is veneer, film, HPL, or CPL on top, the design may be defective. For example, the structure is made of several spliced elements, or the manufacturer hid cheap material under the external finish.
- If you choose models with glass inserts, you need to know what type of glass is installed. Proven manufacturers use impact-resistant glass that is difficult to break. Severe damage shatters into blunt fragments, which is essential if there are children in the house.
- Heat and sound insulation. Choosing doors with good heat and sound insulation is very important, just like choosing the custom made laminate floors/doors.
Selection Of Wooden Doors By Material
For interior paintings, deciduous varieties (cherry, oak, beech, alder, ash) and conifers (pine) are often used.
Oak doors are the most durable, and they are distinguished by record sound insulation, resistance to decay, they resist water and steam. Not sensitive to impact deformation. Ash is not inferior in strength to oak, which is distinguished by the highest cost.
Pine models are budgetary, less durable, but outwardly very attractive options. Much emphasis should be laid on getting good wooden material doors from trusted vendors or local sellers that laminate Thailand floors/doors.